top of page

Tue, Oct 01


Space Rehearsal and Recording Studio

Animation Voice-Over Workshop for ADULTS (1)

A fun afternoon focusing on voiceover work for cartoons! This workshop will be held in a professional recording studio in Austin, Texas. We will be working on scripts from animated TV series, and each participant will go home with an mp3 recording of their work at the microphone!

This Class is FULL
See Alternate Dates
Animation Voice-Over Workshop for ADULTS (1)
Animation Voice-Over Workshop for ADULTS (1)

Time & Location

Oct 01, 2019, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM

Space Rehearsal and Recording Studio, 7915 Manchaca Rd, Austin, TX 78745, USA

About the event

INSTRUCTOR: Steph Lynn Robinson is an award-nominated voiceover actress best known for her animation work. Having worked on both sides of the glass—as a performer and on the production side—Steph Lynn has a unique perspective on what makes an audition pop! She has recorded nearly a hundred episodes of animated television. She is also a regular contributor to Backstage Magazine's 'Expert Advice' column on all things VO. Her articles can be found here: BACKSTAGE MAGAZINE

WORKSHOP: All levels of experience welcome. This workshop is performance-based, meaning 90% of it will be you working at developing your character voices at the microphone! The other 10% will be Steph's helpful direction and a Q & A session at the end. Scripts will be provided for everyone, with lots of different character types to choose from. Please feel free to email for any specific questions or concerns you may have! We look forward to seeing you there! :)

*Please note that each workshop will be limited to 10 participants, so everyone gets enough time at the microphone. Spots are confirmed in order of payments received.*


  • VO CLASS - September 7th

    Animation Voiceover Workshop: Sunday, September 7th from 12:00pm - 5:00pm at Space Rehearsal and Recording Studio, 7915 Manchaca Rd, Austin, TX 78745

    Sale ended



Share this event

bottom of page